Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Social Networking fun!


I love social networking - I'm one of those pitiful people that is constantly glued to their phone (but worry not, I'm not one of those annoying people that do it when they are with others...just when I'm sitting in my jammies or waiting in line somewhere), but I'll admit that I'm a complete n00b when it comes to social networking for marketing purposes.
 
But here's my lame attempt anyways...if you haven't already - please friend, follow, subscribe, or whatever to my following networking things! 
 
 
And of course - my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleAsianSweatshop
 
If there are any other sites that you would like to see LittleAsianSweatshop's presence, just shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do.  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment